08 October, 2009

September Contest Results

Well ladies and gentlemen. This is still a hard decision month-to-month. For our third monthly contest we only had 6 entries which makes the contest too much work for the participation. Therefore I am suspending the contest for October. Too bad because I was really enjoying the photos that did come in. As I surf around Facebook I see that many of you have swimwear photos already on your pages but chose not to enter. The only way I'll revive this contest is for many more of you to send photos to me this month. If you have one...any theme you want...send it in and I will consider reviving the contest. Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad. I have a lot of interest int eh "I Want to Marry a Muzungu" group and will focus my efforts there for the time being. Still we have had a contest in September and it's time to announce the winners. So without further delay, here are our September contest winners...

First Place goes to Maureen. Do I really need to tell you what attracted me to Maureen's sexy swimwear photo? Maureen, you are awesome and thank you for your photo submission. Feel free to send me more of your wonderful work!



Second Place goes to Rosydigs. Cute girl with a beautiful smile and great cleavage! Show us the rest of you! ;-)



Third Place is a tie between Wini and Nancie. Wini just has a great presence in her photo. I imagine myself watching her get out of the pool and coming over to me! I wish! Nancie's photo just leave so much to the imagination! I would follow her down the beach for sure! They will both recieve the full 3rd place amount.





I am also going to send 100 shillings to all the other ladies for this month. I appreciate you for trying and really wish this site had been a better success!

I can still be talked into changing my mind but it's gonna take 20 or more photos before I start working on this again.

Love you all!

No comments: